Welcome to Indian Century!
Thanks for using our platform for accessing information, articles, news and views about India, Indians and their success stories. The information and services on this website/platform are provided by Indian Century (A division of Indian Century Media Group).
By accessing this Website (www.indiancentury.in) and/or availing any of our Services, you agree to accept, without limitation or criterion, all of these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the site.
- The site and its content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- References and links to products or services of other companies and/or entities may appear on this website. These references and links are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- To give a clear and transparent picture of its working and policies, Indian Century has provided a detailed Disclaimer in this website. We advise you to thoroughly read the Disclaimer before entering into any agreement with us.
- We value your comments/suggestions about our website/platform and would look forward to your feedback regarding our content, articles, news and views. Moreover, your suggestions for further improvement of our platform are welcome.
- Despite our best efforts, Indian Century does not make any warranty about the reliability of the Content / Services and does not guarantee the security of user data. The Service is provided “AS IS” and you agree to not hold us responsible nor to seek indemnification for any damages that may arise as a result of the loss of use, data, or profits connected to the performance of the Services or failure in such performance.
- As some content, articles, news and views on this platform are posted by our contributors from across the world, the views expressed are their own, and Indian Century will not be held responsible for any incorrect representation/statements/information shared by these independent contributors.
- Indian Century in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate your registration/subscription for any reason at any time, resulting in the deactivation or deletion of your account and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of India, and disputes, if any, relating to these terms and conditions, or otherwise, will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi (India) only.